Big news! 😬
In January 2018, I'll be launching a set of highly practical and useful courses that will dig deep into all aspects of life as a working UX designer, perfect for complete beginners to the world of UX or for junior designers who are looking to level up.
I'll cover everything that you’re expected to just ‘know’, like:
The courses will also include:
- What do all those people you’ll be working with actually do?
- What’s the best way to organise insights from research?
- How to give and receive feedback on your designs?
- How to plan your projects and how to estimate your time?
- How to run a well-organised meeting, with anyone
- How best to provide UX input during sprint planning?
- And of course, what is the best way to unpeel post-it notes!?
By signing up here, you'll be ensuring you'll be offered early-bird, discounted access to the courses, as well as hearing from me with bonus content & updates on the course progress in the lead-up to launch.
- Never-before-seen resources and templates that I've used successfully in my own day to day design practices, that'll help you get started really easily.
- Access to an exclusive community of like-minded designers
- My mentorship (gold level access)
Sound good? Sign up below to register your interest! Or, send me any questions to yael at iamnotmypixels dot com and I'd be more than happy to help.
* indicates required